- Scholarship support
- Any dollar that is off-setting
- The direct cost of going to school
- What does a student need to do?
- The student needs to apply!
- finding out the application process
- Awarded to students with financial need
- Grants can help cover the cost of your education
HERE IS WHAT YOU GET:
- Creative Methods for saving CASH for College (save an average of $100-$300 per month)
- Our Comprehensive College Prep Program (including Timeline, Procedures & Reminders)
- 30-Day Video Program on Building/Rebuilding Credit
- Pay Off Your Debt In Record Time Saving You Thousands
We help students prepare for and attend the college of their choice in the most affordable way by offering our "The Planner" and our "The Navigator" ...
We show you how you can save an average of $100 to $300 each and every month so
those savings can be set aside for a college fund, help you prepare for and get a higher score on your ACT, SAT, and PSAT Exams, teach you what and how things affect your credit, and much more ...
Please click on the "View Your Options" button below to find out Which Option Is Best
View Your Options!
To get ALL your questions answered we invite you to attend
our Live Presentation - every Monday Night @ 8:30PM Central
Please CLICK HERE TO ATTEND!
(Please Save This Link To Your Desktop to attend our weekly webinars)